5 Reasons why I love this…
1. It vindicates swapping from and iPhone to an Android powered one. Although there are both versions, but there is no fun in that.
2. The concept that even though they have created the device the application is available free on all platforms and syncs with your account.
This will relate to my future post ‘Quit or Change’, at risk of cannibalising their own business they have vastly increased their market for the high margin product. A company with less foresight would have missed that.
3. The ad is apple esq. in its cleanness and simplicity, but with child like and unpolished charm.
4. Software + Services – nuff said!
5. It was easy to find on YouTube and they have a good decicated channel.